Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scatterdays U

Sorry I'm a day late but we've had intermittent internet problems, so for those that don't play this weeks letter is U and the 3 categories are -
Street Sign,
Cartoon Character,
Things people pay a lot for

so first off the street sign Unyah Pl, was very close by in a new McMansion area just behind me on the lake, I think there were 4 houses in the street.....

Cartoon Character was easy

we had our own Underdog on Xmas morning - Zelda hiding under the paper

then Zelda became Overdog and adopted all of the paper for herself for the next couple of days till I could pinch it, sorry I digressed

Things people pay a lot for-
I had a few thoughts here but went with Unleaded Petrol, had thought of Underwear but thought I'd get hauled off by security if I tried to take photos in the Lingerie Dept at DJ's AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE A PHOTO OF MINE..............

3 comments:

Dy said...

Pets and wrapping paper are always an amusing combination I find. :-)
Unleaded petrol is a good choice!

Michelle Watters said...

Very good. Good choice on the petrol. I was going to try dressing one of my doggies up in a cape for underdog.

Janine Matthews said...

I'm surprised that not many new of Underdog, he was all over the telly leading up to the hols with his new movie.

Hey Michelle, if you'd dressed him up in undies he could have been "Undies dog"