Sunday, January 6, 2008

Scatterdays V

This weeks Scatterdays letter is V and our topics are - Car Parts, Office items and In the Kitchen, so here is what I found this week.........

my car parts are - rear Vision mirror and Visor (2 for 1 photo) with a touch of the green house coming in under the guise of a View from the car, had thought of just taking a photo of the engine and saying "this is the part that goes VROOOOMMMMM" but I thought that was just plain silly.......

office items is me as a Visitor to Officeworks, now I know there a many items inside starting with V but none of them jumped out at me instantly

I don't have any Victorinox knives in the kitchen but I do have a Victorinox Swiss Card that has a little knife in it so it is sitting in front of Vegemite, Vinegar and Vitamins on the kitchen bench and the coffee machine to the left does make a Very nice coffee

and doesn't everyone have a purple Vent in their kitchen (no extra charge for the cobwebs)

sorry I was a day late as I worked yesterday and we are/were trying to install an external hard drive and it was using my card reader port and I couldn't do anything last night

2 comments:

Pennie said...

Now Janine we love 'Just plain silly' you know LOL Love that Visitor to Officeworks, she looks so happy to be there!

Dy said...

I love your purple vent! I think I want one LOL