Saturday, January 12, 2008

Scaterdays E

Scaterdays letter this week is E and our categories are something white, the plant world and terifying things

so, the first photo is envelopes for something white but they could also go into the last category as Terrifying things WITH BILLS IN THEM

a White flower that is also terrifying - it covers all 3 categories, as it has an E in the middle of it's name

plant world I thought would be a challenge till I remembered that one of the many cacti on the front verandah that one is an Epiphyllum.........

what could be more terrifying than an Electricity pylon at the Power Station near by

or even more terrifying - A PLATE OF HARD BOILED EGGS

3 comments:

Michelle Watters said...

Ah - the many e's of thee. You had a lovely selection this week.

Lindi said...

Nice selection and good photos! You obviously put some thought into the shots.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.