Saturday, January 3, 2009

xmas round up

a late Merry Xmas to you all

we have had a busy household these past few weeks with the usual build up to xmas and Tim and Callan came home from tour mid December and we were descended on by a handful of Callan's (big) mates that we have in varying numbers staying over at varying times,
here they all are with their lap tops consuming our small kitchen/dining area,
there are 2 others that I couldn't fit in the photo


the few days leading up to xmas we always have a big seafood fest at our house,
here Callan and I have been enjoying ourselves with a lobster and a big bag of prawns, the night before Tim made some wonderful Oysters Kilpatrick - hmmm just thinking about them I WANT SOME MORE.......
why do my eyes always disappear when I have my photo taken

couldn't resist taking this photo of the mini xmas puds at a quilting xmas party

and Zelda just lurvs paper and thinks xmas wrapping is just for her

and what would xmas be with out my trifle



and a happy new year to you all, may this year be as creative and exciting as the last one

No comments: