Friday, December 19, 2008

a peaceful garden

I have had a busy few weeks since I last posted, with many xmas get togethers, finishing up Art school for the year and making a quilt in a hurry for my sister to send to her best friend in USA but unfortunately we don't think now it will get to her in time.
This week I got my results and got credits for my 2 sculptures units, so that's great news.
I'm also in the throws of doing a major excavation (archival dig) in my studio which has been ignored for way to long, can you tell I'm procrastinating by blogging and putting off going back out to my shed to keep sorting and digging

so I thought I'd calm myself with the last of my travel photos of some wonderful sculptures and tree textures from my cousins garden in Perth






ahhh now I feel better

No comments: