Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Holiday over


I'm back from my couple of weeks in Perth staying with my mum.
I squeezed many weeks of visiting into 2, spent quality time with friends and family and several quilt related outings all of which I'll write about over the next few weeks.
Arrived home on Sunday morning on the midnight flight so I was lucky if I'd had 2 hours sleep on the plane, I'd been up since 6am on the Saturday and didn't get to bed till after midnight on Sunday as we had friends call in on their way from Sydney down to Victoria and stayed the night.
This is their (small) caravan - don't know what the neighbours thought with this "big rigg" parked out the front.

Today the boys went back to high school so my days and especially "my" computer are mine again.
While away I took a lot of photos of trees and things, so I have a lot of ideas for classes and projects and a few exhibition pieces that need a bit of thought, but, a very big BUT, before I can do anything I have to clean out and reorganise my studio while I have my husband Tim home over the next couple of weeks, so I'm not allowed to start on anything big till I get that done.
Must clean studio - must clean studio - if I keep up the chant.........maybe it will happen.
If I'm brave I might even share the before and after photos...............

No comments: