Monday, January 8, 2007

But mum..........


But mum, it followed me home from the shop - I couldn't stop it - I kept saying "No" but it kept coming, so what was I to do..........

I work in a friends quilt/gift shop called Pretty Parcels in Berry on our glorious South Coast of NSW once a fortnight on a weekend and these fabrics started talking to me and by the end of the day I had designed a new class sample and couldn't fight the urge any longer, they had to come home with me.
I haven't been very productive since early December, I had 3 back to back exhibitions, so maybe a bit of basic cutting and pieceing may be just what is needed to get me back in the swing of things again, though (I'm saying this out loud) "I'm not allowed to start anything else till I clear out the Studio"

No comments: