Tuesday, January 9, 2007

A day in the City




I spent the day up in Sydney today as my husband's acrobatic troupe The Leaping Loonies are performing daily at a shopping centre this week.
Unfortunately he's not the one on the left and luckily he's not the one in the middle, he's the one in the red and green on the right..........
They are doing shows daily at 11 & 1 at Eastgardens shopping centre at Maroubra till Friday if any one local is reading this.

It is a huge centre but I only saw 2 shops, one was Art & Craft Riot, they not only had all this great art stuff but a wall of beads, unusual ones that I hadn't seen anywhere else so of course some had to come home with me.
I also found this great artist canvas that was divided into triangles, not sure what I'll do with it yet but 2 different sizes had to come home with me also.
The other shop that I also left some money with was Howards Storage World, I've heard others talk of this place but I did my best Homer Simson OOOAAAHHHH in my head when I walked in.
I know there were an awful lot of other shops there but they weren't important.

Now to sit back and get ready to watch the Cricket, I now have Boony and Beefy to keep me company.......

No comments: