Sunday, January 7, 2007

Big day out




Our family took off today for a trip down the coast, a 1 1/2 hours drive to visit friends, it was my husband Tims birthday a few days ago so this was our combined xmas/new year/ birthday lunch.
We stoped off at the beach on the way down as the family thought they might like a dip in the ocean but the water was freezing, but because it was humid and overcast the spray looked amazing as I looked up the beach so I thought it was worth a photo.
After lunch my big boys (and older big boys) yahoo'd in the backyard with the new giant fisbee and windup plane, I think the copious amounts of beer helped here (for the grownups that is).......even the chooks were a bit worried about all the extra activity in the usually quiet backyard, they all panicked and tried to hide when I tried to take their photo.
All in all - we had a great day out with freinds.

No comments: