Friday, March 28, 2008

Scatterdays X

I'm getting in early this week with my Scatterdays, this weeks letter is "X" but no categories jut 3 photos starting with X, be warned with last photo if a bit sqeamish....

this for me was real easy as last Sunday when I went to our local Trash 'n Treasure market I picked up a 1964 wooden Fisher Price Xylophone which no doubt will find it's way into a sculpture somewhere down the track,
I'm looking for any old kids wooden blocks, domino's or wooden game pieces of any sort, any one got any lurking in the shed?


I'm lucky enough to have a niece called Xandri, she is married to my only nephew Gerry and here I am with Xandri and their little boy Liam when I caught up with them in Melbourne before the SCQ'ers Bendigo retreat last year, isn't he cute.

Do I win with this one ------- Xray of my new hips

6 comments:

cinzia said...

New hips ... hmm ... look more like fat paddle pops! Interesting xray

Pennie said...

Wow... what spiffing looking hips! Lucky you!

Christina said...

Liam is really cute and seems the Xrays and Xylophones have it this week

Michelle Watters said...

That xylophone was a good find. I wish I had known you would want things like that when I chucked them all a year or so ago!! The hips are fab. And I know they work better than the old ones.

Dy said...

Woohoo, those hips look very impressive! And how handy to have a relative that begins with an X!

Stephanie said...

Your hips win over Scott's leg!