Sunday, March 9, 2008

Scaterdays V

I've had a very busy week but had all of my photos sorted by Thursday but the computer has been not cooperating, so here I am a day late but getting there.
This weeks Scatterdays is the letter "V" and the categories are -
PINK -
and here is my favorite Pink Variegated King Tut thread

next is BIG -
while in the sculpture studio this week one of the other students was doing some plaster casting and here is her "Venus" with the big boobies and belly

and also on the end of my work bench in the studio is the Big Vice

next category is SIGNS -
if only I'd know I needed a V sign while at the airport recently and I could have taken a Virgin Airlines sign and I saw a Volvo Sign while driving on Friday and not able to stop to take it, so I went searching through my photo album and found these 2.
This is a Very Impressive Sign, not sure if Callan took this when he was in Korea or Tim took it in Japan, unfortunately I wasn't there to be impressed.

and this is just to show that the look on Mackenzies face is a SIGN that sometimes a piece of mud cake CAN be to big

1 comment:

Michelle Watters said...

Hidiho - great photos. Loooove venus. And thos purple boots are excellent. I was looking for L though !!!