Monday, March 3, 2008

Gladys and Janine's AQC adventure

We are finally back after our week in Melbourne at the Australian Quilt Convention (AQC), we had a very busy time with me working on one of the stands and Gladys swanning (or frogging) around being a camera hog and having her photo taken at every opportunity.
Here's Gladys checking out Lisa Waltons fab hand dyed fabrics and discussing travel tips with Peter, that's me behind her.

she snuck out of my bag while I was serving and decided to check out these great silk fabrics

and here she is swimming in Angelina fibres

we had breakfast with Jasmine and Tani before we flew home and why did everyone get so vocal when I stuck my hand in the hot chocolate

everyday that we came home from the show Tallulah gave me lots of cuddles and insisted on calling me "Spotty" ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I can see you ALL had a great time! I think Spotty is a perfect nic name for Gladys.

:Diane

Lindi said...

Glad Gladys had such a good time! Lisa's fabrics are gorgeous!