Tuesday, February 19, 2008

hitting the road

My adventures in Australia have started,
on the weekend I went with my new mum to a SCQuilters (Southern Cross Quilters) get together and had lots of laughs,

here I am helping Margaret do her Hardanger

Do you think they'll see me hiding here, mum's off to work at the Australian Quilt Convention in Melbourne in the morning and I think it'll be a fun place to explore

a few people have made suggestions for my new name, I'm considering, Freida or Wilma but I'm still leaning towards Gladys, the name that I traveled to Australia under,
what do you think????????

2 comments:

Liz Needle said...

You have been tagged. The blame is to be heaped upon the head of our arcangel Michelle who tagged me. See my blog for details - or Michelle's blog!!

Lindi said...

Gladys is a very happy hoppy name.