Sunday, February 17, 2008

Scaterdays S

This weeks Scaterdays is the letter "S" and the categories are - Fruit, Things that make you itch and Gold

so of course we have a bowl of yummy Strawberries

the only thing I could think of that makes you itch was a Sandfly but luckily or unluckily one didn't come my way this week, so while watching the cricket on Friday night I was getting annoyed with my Warne'e doll as he mumbles and very hard to understand which is unusual because I understand mumble very well having 2 teenage sons, so technically he doesn't make me itch BUT he was getting under my skin - so have I put enough "Spin" on that to fit in the categorie..........

For Gold I came up with 2, Sparkley Shiney Gold Angelina fibes

and Tim popped this Gold Super juice in the shopping trolley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colour of that angelina. We had the Hughes and Botham dolls, but found that they were still making random comments in the middle of the night about a year later. So no Warney this year. :)

Dy said...

I like the way you think with the Warnie doll! :-)