Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scatterdays I

I still seem to be a step behind myself but hopefully after this week and I go back to TAFE (art school) I can get back into a routine again, I seem to have flounded over the holidays and couldn't get organised.
So here are this weeks Scatterdays, brought to you by the letter I, categories, Yellow, Australian, Something you would find in the Air.

So here is the yellow Ink cartridge THAT RAN OUT yesterday morning while doing some last minute photocopying before I ran off to teach a class

Something Australian, what could be more Australian that a country road heading up into the hills aka the "Illawarra Highway heading toward the Illawarra escarpment" how Orstaaalian is that, a drive in the country......

and for something you would find in the air, an IMPENDING STORM and haven't we had a few of these lately, this was Saturday a week ago, looking out of The Quilters Garden while working there

2 comments:

Dy said...

Cripes, that some mean looking cloud system approaching!!

Michelle Watters said...

Excellent. Love the impending storm idea and a great photo. I had a thought about the Illawarra highway at some point but no time to drive there.