Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Reclaiming my life Day 9 & 10

I'm having trouble keeping on track and staying focused with writing every day but I'll try to keep on task.
Yesterday was spent at art school, now that my exhibition is over and I'm moving I'm not going to make any more pieces as I have to start sorting my stuff that I have there (a locker & 5 shelves oops), having been there in the studio for 5 wonderful years I have accumulated/amassed a wonderful array of treasures (other peoples trash) that I have to cull, my working stock, a lot of which has been passed onto me over time so I will pass it onto others. Had a good talk with Kevin my head sculpture teacher about the new direction I'm thinking of taking my art when I move to Perth, thanks Kevin for your input.

Today didn't get off to a good start as my faithful Blackberry started to play up, the scroll mouse won't roll down anymore so it is causing problems accessing my mail and address book info, very frustrating, we can't seem to fix it so I think it's days may be numbered, I'm so glad that I got Mackenzie to back it up onto the laptop last week.
Today was a running around day I had a good massage in the morning then another appointment in the afternoon then spent the rest of the arvo resting with my feet up.

It is very late and way past my bedtime so I hope what I've written makes sense, so good night all.

No comments: