Friday, October 14, 2011

Reclaiming my life Day 11 & 12

Posting every second day seems to be my pattern so we will run with that for a while and see how I go.
Yesterday morning Mackenzie and I went on a fact finding mission to the Telstra shop to find out if we could help my poor Blackberry or other phone options to think about.
Home for a quick lunch then off to my regular Thur afternoon meeting.

This morning saw Mackenzie and I off early to que at the Telstra shop for the release of the new iphone, we were no 8 in line so within the hour I was the proud owner of a new suppa doopa phone.
It just seems so bizarre to have this new phone but I am actually saving nearly $40 on my phone plan each month, so I had no choice really but to upgrade now did I!
Spent the afternoon setting up and transferring the data from the Blackberry and trying to work out how to drive it.

No comments: