Thursday, August 21, 2008

this week

Sunday Mackenzie and I headed 100k's down the coast to Tomerong where our friends live as it was Kerry's 50th birthday party.

I whipped him up a quilt and here he is with it.


We had yummy food and mmmmmmm chocolate cake

I've decided I don't have enough "rubbish" for my recycled sculpture so Ive decided to detour via the big Op Shop on the way home from art school each week as we finish early on a Wednesday.
My boot is full of old frames, a wooden tray and lots of wooden stuff ready for me to cut up and do some fun things with.
Yesterday I found this little glass bowl, most of you wouldn't know that I have a huge collection of depression green glass and I had stopped myself from collecting more but this little bowl was all alone and half price so I couldn't leave it there now could I.....

and these 2 great bags had to come home with me also, don't you just love the handles on the pink one

No comments: