Wednesday, August 1, 2007

great texture

well I'm back from working at the Quilt Show in Melbourne, it was great fun, very busy but fun and I've come home very exhausted.
I was very restrained and didn't buy much just some silk and wool tops and cocoons from the stand I work on also a set of Shiva sticks and a set of rubbing plates so I'm ready to experiment.
Last week we went on a field trip to Wollongong boat harbour with our general drawing class and Nic and I had a little time up our sleeve before the teacher arrived so we took some photos while we waited, these are some shots of a fab old building on the waters edge.






2 comments:

The Leaping Loonies said...

Hey Janine ! Nice photos.

Miss you lots.

Could you get lili to replace the MPP link on your website with the Topchick one.
Have you checked out Topchicks updated website yet ?

Seeya!

The Leaping Loonies said...

Hey Janine ! Nice photos.

Miss you lots.

Could you get lili to replace the MPP link on your website with the Topchick one.
Have you checked out Topchicks updated website yet ?

Seeya!