Saturday, August 25, 2007

what flower are you?

I found this on another blog and thought I'd have a go and see what I am......hmmmmm - what are you?


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?




it said "Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quiet the prankster that loves to make other people laugh"


Life has been a little hectic of late, had a magazine deadline then I hurt my back and had to lay low this week, didn't even go to school but I'm slowly getting back on track finishing off some bags and scarves while I've been resting my back and I've just made a batch of silk paper to make bowls to send down to my niece for her new shop "Blue Attic" opening at the end of the week.
The silk pieces should be dry now so better get back to it, I've had a break and a cuppa, so hopefully I'll have some goodies to show over the next couple of days.

No comments: