Wednesday, May 16, 2007

School update

It's a bit rough when your husband gives you a hard time cause you haven't updated your blog in a few days.......
As you know my husband Tim is always away "on tour" and he keeps up to date with what's going on at home by reading my blog.

So Tim, this is what I've done at school recently.

Over the past couple of weeks in Colour & Design class we have been working with Analogous colours and had to paint strips of paper ranging between 2 colours, so I went from yellows through greens to blues.
Then we had to cut them up and see what we could come up with, the first 3 are what I achieved with my bits and the last one shows that I couldn't waste any little bit...






Yesterday I finally achieved a result with our male model that I'm happy with, we haven't done heads and hands and feet as yet but I decided to have a go and I quiet happy with my result, I can look at the drawing and actually tell who it is.

No comments: