Friday, November 2, 2007

week roundup

another busy week at school with a painting day at the Tullumbah Inn starting off the week but will post about that later.
Here are a couple of drawings, the first one is in charcoal, which I haven't used very much before and graphite pencil and the second one is a medium that I'm enjoying the more I use it, it's using Sanguine pencil with white and black charcoal pencils on coloured paper.


Yesterday I finished off my 3 colour screen print, this looks fab and the fact that it's also one of my photos was exciting, the first 2 colours were printed using paper stencils and the magenta was a photo stencil.

this is just one of my proofs but I think it's great also, it's a shame it only on crappy paper.
I have kept all of the proof sheets from all of my prints through out the year and these'll be used for xmas wrapping.

No comments: