Friday, November 23, 2007

yesterday

Yesterday a few of us from art school got together for a post mortem of the year and we all shared a collective sigh of relief after assessment.
A nice bunch of ladies to share lunch with and to have shared the years journey, thanks ladies.
That's me in the middle in orange, to my left is Nic, Helena, Maureen and to my right Anne, Carol and Kerry.

I had seared south coast prawns on a bed of rocket with avocado, and tomato and balsamic relish mmmmmmm followed by this yummy desert........
it had 3 layers of an almond meringue layered with berries mmmmmmmmm - Nic wanted to share a piece but not this one - I WANTED IT ALLLLL TO MYSELF so she reluctantly got her own piece.

Last night Mackenzie (15) my youngest had his first grading in Kung Fu and has now advanced to Yellow belt, and in a couple of weeks time he will complete the grading by competing in his first sparing tournament.
It has given him buckets of confidence and is ready now if he gets hassled again

No comments: