Thursday, November 22, 2007

assessment day

Today is the first day of my school holidays....... yesterday was assessment day and a little stressful, I had to pin up mounted pieces from Printmaking and a dozen drawings, each from Life drawing and General drawing plus all of my Sculpture pieces in the centre of the room, I had my son Callan there to help me do the carrying and pining and I couldn't have done it without him.
I had a good response from the teachers/judging panel and they said my Sculpture was my strongest subject which was great as it validated my decision to go on and do 2nd year sculpture next year before I finish off all of the other 1st year subjects that weren't done this year.

unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the whole display before we started taking it down and some of the drawings were already off the wall on the right before I remembered to get the camera out,as we were in a panic to get it all down ready for the next person, that's my fellow student Helena having a peek waiting for her turn

here's' my sculpture pieces in the middle of the room

No comments: