Monday, June 4, 2007

week in review

I've had a very busy week and unfortunately didn't get to spend any time at the machine, hopefully today I may get some work done.
So here is my week in review.

Monday - Tai Chi in the morning then got nowhere fast for the rest of the day though I did manage to do some of my homework for school the next day.

Tuesday - Life drawing in the morning is now exploring arms so here is my two attempts that I'm happy with, these were my 3rd and 4th for the morning.
The afternoon in Colour and Design we were working on word associated designs like Anger, Joy, Sleepy on the train etc, hopefully I can show them at a later time.




Wednesday - lot of running around and getting class notes ready for night class and Fridays class.

Thursday - In sculpture class we started on working with sheet metal so we were cutting, soldering, riveting, and making a lot of noise hammering on the anvil.



Friday - Spent the day up in Sydney teaching a class then in the evening was the official opening of the new quilt shop in Albion Park called "The Quilters Garden" more info on this at a later date.

Saturday - working in the shop (above)

Sunday - had a very pleasant day in the grounds of Tullembah Inn, painting.
About 20 of us, mostly people from Art School spent the morning painting the view then the paintings were hung in the restaurant where they'll stay on show and for sale for the next month.
We then enjoyed a lovely lunch surrounded by all of our paintings, 3 winners were chosen and awarded gifts by the restaurant, so all in all a very relaxing day was had by all.


Mine are the 2 little ones in the middle.



Must run as it time for this mornings Tai Chi.....

No comments: