Saturday, June 16, 2007

How many??????????

Firstly I'd like to thank every one for taking the time to look at my work and making suggestions, as it's a class sample I think it would be more pleasing to the eye of potential students with the border and if I can get some more I'll bind it with the stripe.

Now here's a question for you, how many ants does it take to interrupt an afternoon in the studio??????

AN AIR CONDITIONER FULLLLLLLLL




Had started on a couple of block samples before turning my attention to the borders on the quilt and had turned the heater on, had cut a few strips and heard what I thought was the rain on the outside of the air conditioning unit then remembered there is now a roof over the back end of the studio so the rain couldn't be tapping on the unit, I turned around to look at the unit on the wall making this really bizarre noise and there was this black rain coming out of it all over my ironing board and me, ants make quiet a lot of noise when they land.

--- Now I'll really have to clean my studio up.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eep. I was staying in the granny flat at my brother's place a few years ago, and (after I griped about pesky ants) we sprayed all the wall cavities etc from outside. An hour or so later I was sitting inside and started hearing this RAIN ... never seen anything like it. Hope not to again, ugh.

Nola said...

Ich! Not a happy experience. I am not phobic about insects generally except when they occur in plague numbers!

Helen said...

Eek! Ant attack!