Wednesday, April 18, 2007

OK - whos's responsable for this

We are back safely from our road trip, very exhausted but mentally refreshed and ready to get back to work, I have a quilt that I have to get stuck into quilting with an end of the month deadline but I've decided to sloth around today and maybe tomorrow depending on how I am in the morning.
The first photo is how the car looked when the others left Wollongong before their 2 day road trip to Bendigo for the retreat where I met up with them, the second photo is how it looked on the last night of our 2 day trip back - I'm responsible for a large quantity of the wool that we bought in a frenzy at the woolen mill in Wangaratta but I'm not the one responsible for purchasing the crank handle machine, though I'm sure Cheryl tried to convince her husband that it wasn't hers.
The only bizzarr thing I bought was a Fez for my oldest son (doesn't every boy need one of these) and Lorraine really really needed the xmas tree holder that she found at a garage sale along the way......
The last photo is of Lorraine and I in the back of the car trying to keep all of our purchases at bay with our heads.





More photos and stories will follow over the following days.

What happens at the retreat doesn't necessarily stay at the retreat as it just might by accident crop up on my blog.............

No comments: