Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bits 'n pieces

I promised you a photo of Mackenzie my youngest son, so here he is sitting in bed playing gameboy.



Below are 2 photos I took today in the print room at art school, the room is full of great old presses, we are still working on our clay heads in sculpture, so I don't have a photo to share as yet, I thought it was looking like a Toby Jug and a couple of people thought it looked like Lunig's cartoon so with any luck it may end up looking like a person........and I'm still etching my plate in my printmaking class and will get to do my prints next week.




Here is our first crop from our passion fruit vine that I found today, can't wait to eat them.



I've been distracted again, went looking for a photo of Mackenzie and got side tracked with my photo file, I must get back to getting notes ready for the class I'm teaching tomorrow.

1 comment:

maggie said...

really enjoy your photos of your sons...very personal and sweet. i like them better than the passion fruits:)

maggie
portland, maine
USA

p.s. enjoying your life drawing adventures. it is always a favorite class of mine!