Monday, February 19, 2007




Yesterday morning I had to leave the house a lot earlier than normal to drive down to Berry to work in the shop as I had to drop Tim (DH) at the train station, I always detour through Gerroa instead of going down the highway as I can't get enough of the view of Seven Mile Beach as you come up over the hill, it's breath taking, so, yesterday I decided to turn down towards the beach to take a closer look and do a little exploring.
I thought there were just a handful of houses there, but there is a whole village with a lovely mix of old and new houses, some really quaint beach houses - I fell in love.......
Found a fabulous little corner coffee shop, so armed with a cappuccino I walked back to the beach and spent some relaxing quiet time watching the water and a group of youngsters learning to surf.
Where I was sitting the river snaked around in front of me and there were a lot of big fish jumping keeping me entertained.
But unfortunately my time was limited and I had to head off to work, but it was a wonderful way to start my day.
I know where I'd love to live if I won the lottery.......

No comments: