Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another string of beads


Yesterday I spent a lovely afternoon with friends.
We met for lunch in a Chinese restaurant then adjourned next door to the bead shop for an enjoyable afternoon of friendship, laughter and of course some jewelery making of varying kinds.
The 5 of us are all in the quilting/art world, amongst us we all wear many hats, there was a shop owner, long arm quilters, teacher/designer/artists, so in amongst the frivolity there was also a lot of info sharing.
Also one of the ladies is having a beach wedding next week so we all had input into her pearl and crystal accessories that she was making, she will look lovely.
So here is my effort for the day, I didn't want anything with too much brain power needed so I just randomly took a few hand fulls from one of the glorious mix's and added a string of turquoise fresh water pearls and I'm very happy with the results - still can't get away from the greens can I.

No comments: