Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A new Direction

Well, I just discovered what happens when you try and do a post when your head and hands aren't in sync, push the wrong button and the photos go off without any text on them - ggrrrrr
These are some of the trees I took while in Perth, I'm slowly building up my library of reference photos as I've started a tree series and plan to make a few more.
Aren't they great, maybe I should post the pieces that I have already done.

Today was the first day in the next phase of my life, I started part time with my friend Nic Bridges, doing my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree at T.A.F.E., for those overseas TAFE is like college/University.
Today we started with Drawing from the Human Figure and in the afternoon, Colour Theory and Design Principles for Artists, my head is spinning - brain overload, and on Thursday we do Sculpture followed by Printmaking.

Time to put my feet up with a cuppa and watch the end of the cricket.

No comments: