Tuesday, December 11, 2007

early xmas present

My family constantly give me a hard time cause the only shoes I wear these days are "Crocs" and it's not a case of what shoes do I wear but what colour Crocs do I wear - SO - when I walk past a shop that I only ever drive past and never get to look in, I went in for a look and as fate would have it, these shoes were there just waiting for me, matched my new shirt that I had on, my size and marked down to half price cause they were the last lonely pair just waiting for the right person - and I think they found her.......
- it was meant to be,
so Tim if you're reading this thank you, cause I think you just bought me my xmas present.

Oh by the way, it says on the box they are "Agatha Ruiz De La Prada" does that mean I've got REAL shoes???????

Side Note!
Just showed Mackenzie and he said "at least they're not Crocs"...........groan

No comments: