Saturday, December 8, 2007

Blue Attic

Here are some photos of my niece Tani's shop, she is having a sale, so if you're in Melbourne pop in or if not have a look at her site http://www.blueattic.com.au
I tried to put the sale flyer up but blogger didn't like it's format so here are the details

Blue Attic
10-50% off Selected items
323 Lygon St East Brunswick Melb

tell her Janine sent you..........


the shop is chockers with work from local artists and Tani is a wizz at making that special outfit for you

here's Tani looking at some of my scarves and bags with 2 of my small art quilts on the wall behind her.

here's the quiet corner where you can sit and enjoy a coffee while taking in all of the goodies in the shop.


the necklaces that I'd posted last week on the blog have just arrived there ready for some lucky person for xmas.

No comments: