Saturday, December 29, 2007

Scatterdays Y

I have joined a group of my friends that have been playing Scatterdays for a while now, someone chooses a letter and 3 categories that you have to find throughout the week then on the Saturday show your photos on your blog, so this week on joining we have the letter Y and the categories are, something green, school days and an animal.

Something green was easy as my yard is very lush and green with a green shed (studio) and a green house - is there a pattern here?

We also had some xmas left overs so here is some green "Yule Tide" crackers

School Days was easy, I just went into my school case and pulled out a few Yellows things

Now animals was a bit of a challenge as Michelle said last week not many of us would have a Yak around, I was initially going to go with "Yowie" cause they DO exist and seeing as I don't have one around Mackenzie went over to the shops and was going to buy a chocolate one - but they've been discontinued......how rude but he bought chocolate anyway as isn't that the answer to any problem! so I set to thinking, AH HA rang local pet shop and he had 2 tanks full of YABBIES yahhhh

by the time I got there he'd put 2 in a separate tank for me to photograph

then he even scooped one up for a closer shot, what a nice guy, probably thought I was a bit strange but

now my challenge is to work out how to put all the photos into little boxes like everyone else does

6 comments:

Lindi said...

Well done! Love the yabbies, and yellow things in the school bag is a good one!

Christina said...

Welcome to Scatterdaisies, and I see we think alike with Yuletide and yabbies. Check out www.flickr.com amd that will show you how to do the mosiacs.
Christina

Michelle Watters said...

You have already graduated to the public photography section. Congratulations. This is the sign of a true Scatterdaisy. Excellent photos. Now go to http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php to find out how to make mosaics.

Pennie said...

Welcome to Scatterday's Janine and well done of finding a nice bloke with Yabbies!! Are they to eat or are they pets?? :-)

Liz Needle said...

Welcome to Scatterdays, Janine. Lovely to have you as one of us. Great photos this week. I tried to find yabbies to no avail.

Janine Matthews said...

Pennie, I assume they are for pets as it was a pet shop - but who knows where they could end up.......

thanks for all the welcomes