Saturday, November 29, 2008

happy travels

Here are some more photos from my travels

While staying with my cousin Geoff who has a wonderful house on a few acres not to far out of town we were amazed on our first evening where this Bandicoot came to visit looking for some bread, I had never seen one before and this little thing was oblivious to us all and just fossicking around our feet looking for crumbs, I was even able to hand feed it.
It comes to visit morning and night, even the cat was nonchalant about it.

but look at those teeth

while staying at my sisters place I found this little gecko sun baking on the side of the herb garden, he was only about 4-5 inches long, look closely - can you see him?

My sister Glenice lives in a little sleepy fishing village 60ks above Perth and every evening we had to stop for the last few moments of the sunset over the ocean

this photo should have been in the last post,
this is my friend Elle and her daughter Rachel with the quilt I gave her for her 50th, just a couple of years late

No comments: