Monday, July 21, 2008

Monet's Mixed Media Garden

just a quick post as I have lots to do before I head down to Melbourne for the Craft and Quilt Fair, starting on Thursday.

I will be working/demonstrating on the Unique Stitching stand selling all the wonderful fibres and mixed media products and will daily be teaching a class mainly aimed at textile school aged students working with Angelina fibres, Tyvek, yarn and beads to make either a Dream Catcher or to just learn how to work with these products.

I will also be teaching a class called Monet's Mixed Media Garden (photo below) at 5.30 on Saturday evening, using Tyvek, Textiva film and silk throwsters waste.




come and say hello if you are there and maybe we can tempt you with some wonderful products.

now must away and wash so I can pack.........

No comments: