Monday, July 23, 2007

DUQ 2008 Calendar


The Down Under Quilts 2008 Calendar has been launched with my winning quilt on the cover but no matter how much I fiddle around I can't work out how to get the photo from the email from Erica (the editor) to my blog, so for the time being go to their blog http://down-under-quilts.blogspot.com/ and they also have a link for ordering the calendars.
I'm not sure whether I'll get the chance to solve this mystery as my schedule for the next week is very full, today I have to wash and pack for my trip down to Melbourne on Wednesday to work at the Quilt Show and tonight I teach and tomorrow I'm at Art School and tomorrow night Mackenzie has his Kung Fu class so I don't have a lot of time trying to solve this little mystery, so go to Down Under Quilts site and have a look.

Not sure if I'll get another chance to post anything so if your down in Melbourne and coming to the show come and say hello, I'll be on the Unique Stitching and Design stand selling a wonderful selection of wool and silk tops and a yummy colourful selection of all related silk products for embellishing.

3 comments:

Joy Manoleros said...

That's one of the prettiest quilts!
I love its simplicity and the colors!

Judy Rys said...

Congratulations! The colors and motion are wonderful.

Nola said...

It's marvellous! Hope you had fun in Melbourne.