Friday, November 13, 2009

catch up

well, have I been busy since my last post, have taught a monthly class in Sydney, a 2 day class with The Illawarra Quilters and been to both Brisbane and Adelaide to work the Quilt shows in both states, plus in between still sort out all of the fallout from the accident, oh and also still found some time to go to Art School and make some sculptures.

Just before I went to Brisbane the gear that had gone to the desert with the guys arrived back on a truck and I've never seen 3 so relieved guys in a long time, they had a show the following weekend so the gear was desperately needed.

we have many strippy marsh frogs in various ponds around our yard but we've got a new visitor, Tim found him last night, he's a tree frog that looks like someone has splattered fluro green paint on him, though the spots don't show up in the photo, he smiled for the camera

I have discovered a form of doodling called Zentangles, I have decided to do one a day, this is what I've done so far, haven't done todays as yet, need to get a different sort of pen as this one bleeds, but I'm happy with my first efforts.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I too discovered Zentangles, aren't they great fun!! Looking forward to seeing some future zentangles, I am sure you will come up with a way to incorporate them into your work!