Monday, October 10, 2011

Reclaiming my life Day 7 & 8

well I lost momentum and didn't get to post yesterday cause I was busy watching cars on the telly go round n round a race track all day at Bathurst, it was a good day.

Today has been good, didn't go to school today as I had to run some errands, visit to the chiropractor etc, had some time in between appointments so was able to spend 1/2 and hour watching the ocean with an ice cream.

The ocean is my happy place that I go when I need some "me time" with my thoughts but I usually end up having a cry as I still try to process all the crap that this past year has thrown at me but today was different, don't know why, after about 5 mins I was getting restless thinking I couldn't stay there but I focused on a seagull and just watched it walking around and realised I could just sit there and actually stop my thoughts running away with me and going over and over the same stuff that I couldn't control or change. Hopefully I've turned a corner.

I have put this photo as my desktop today


it is a Bug-eyed Sprite, my older sister had one of these when I was a teenager and I've wanted one for the last 40 odd years so it is there now to motivate me as one of my dreams that I hope to achieve once I move to Perth.

Fingers crossed I can stay on the up

No comments: